Certified Food Safety Chemicals
Types of food grade degreasers we offer as follows:
1. Heavy duty liquid chlorinated alkaline foam cleaner.
Features: Removes greases, oils and starch deposits.
2. Concentrated alkaline degreaser, for a maximum degreasing effect.
Features: Penetrates and emulsifies the toughest grease, oils, waxes, adhesive residues and industrial grime. Non-flammable, non-toxic and inhibited.
Suitable for: Heavily soiled surfaces.
3. Non-solvent based degreaser for food-contact surfaces.
Features: Does not emit foul solvent odor. Leaves no residue.
4. Dissolves away build-up grease, cooking deposits and carbons from grills, ovens, grease filter ducts, and deep fryers.
Suitable for: CIP, bottle washing and all food processing equipment. Not for use on soft metal surfaces.
5. Non-caustic oven cleaner.
Features: Removes build-up grease, cooking deposits and carbons from grills, ovens, grease filter ducts, and deep fryers.
Suitable for: All food processing equipment.