Certified Food Safety Chemicals
These are several types of general cleaners that we offer:
1. Alkaline general cleaner with disinfectant.
Features: For very tough cleaning jobs.
Suitable for: Food contact surfaces. Not for use on aluminum and galvanized steel.
2. Mild alkaline-based general cleaner for tough cleaning job.
Features: Safe on hands, leaves no residue, unscented.
Suitable for: Commercial kitchen, food processing areas and etc.
3. Combined solution for cleaning, bleaching, sanitizing usage.
Features: Removes dirt, soil contaminants and especially mold and fungi commonly found in damp area.
Suitable for: Kitchen floor, washroom and others.
4. Floor and Hard surface cleaner with natural insect repellent.
Features: Removes soil and repels flies, mosquitoes and ants. Gentle to hands.
Suitable for: Floor and hard surface areas.
5. Economical all-purpose cleaner for all washable surfaces.
Features: Remove soils effectively. Leaves no residues.
Suitable for: All washable surfaces.